£4,300.00 + VAT
MEET YOUR NEW WORKMATE
Makes light work of everyday tasks.
The compact and agile 2wd Fourtrax 250 is ideal for light and medium duty work and a great choice for yard, security or equestrian use.
GET THE JOB DONE
Here's an ATV that will love your busiest days.
Sometimes ‘light work’ feels like anything but. There’s plenty to be done around the stables, and that fence in the yard won’t build itself. But at least there’s one thing you don’t have to worry about – your Honda Fourtrax 250 ATV. Anything but a light-weight
GET UP CLOSE
The Fourtrax 250 is built with all the quality, reliability and advanced features expected of a Honda ATV.
THE HONDA DIFFERENCE
An engine that's always good for the job.
The engine features a high-performance cylinder head. The OHV design delivers a wide, easy to use power band. Capacitor Discharge (CD) ignition features electronic advance plus rev limiter to protect the engine. With the crankshaft in line with the frame you get direct driveshaft alignment to the wheels, improved drivetrain efficiency and a low centre of gravity. And it’s a major contributor to great stability, handling and balance, all features you expect of a Honda ATV.
Stay strong – it's going to be a long day out there.
A lightweight steel double cradle frame provides the Fourtrax 250’s strength. Independent double-wishbone front suspension aids rider comfort while the steel swingarm and single shock maintain consistent driving traction to the rear wheels.
DIFFERENCE IN THE DETAIL
It's Honda's careful attention to detail that sets our ATVs apart from the rest.
- 22mm CV carburettor delivers excellent throttle response and fuel economy.
- Oil cooler for extended high load use.
- Multi-function LCD display provides information at a glance and includes gear position indicator plus neutral and reverse lights.
- Electric starting features auxiliary recoil.
- Exhaust and muffler are stainless steel for long-term durability.
- Large steel cargo racks front and rear carry loads of 14.9kg and 29.9kg respectively.
- Unique floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping away mud and debris.
- Dual headlights features 25-watt bulbs, plus high-visibility LED tail and brake lights.
Comes with a 2 year warranty
Will be workshop prepared and serviced prior to sale.
UK Delivery, Finance and Exports all arranged.
**QUADS DELIVERED UK WIDE FOR ONLY £95**