Rincon 680 FA
£9,200.00 + VAT
TAKE IT IN YOUR STRIDE
Working large areas fast has never been easier.
The Rincon packs real sports performance and utility into one high-powered ATV.
You have everything you need.
It’s a lot of land, but you’ve got it covered – 675cc of fuel-injected power will get you a long way in a day. And you’ve got a chassis you can put where you like, with a drivetrain that deals out speed and sure-footed traction in equal measure – whatever the terrain.
GET UP CLOSE
The Rincon is built with all the quality, reliability and advanced features expected of a Honda.
THE HONDA DIFFERENCE
An engine that's always good for the job.
The engine is longitudinally-mounted. With the crankshaft in line with the frame you get direct driveshaft alignment to the wheels, improved drivetrain efficiency and a low centre of gravity. And it’s a major contributor to great stability, handling and balance – all features you expect of a Honda ATV.
CHOICE IS GOOD
Independent front and rear suspension.
An aluminium double-wishbone design delivers a precise, smooth ride over rough terrain – the front features 175mm travel, the rear 203mm. Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) returns two major benefits: it helps ensure constant tyre contact with the ground for superior traction and gives an ultra-smooth ride.
DIFFERENCE IN THE DETAIL
It's Honda's careful attention to detail that sets our ATVs apart from the rest.
- Dual front 180mm discs feature brake calipers with a patented built-in scraper system to remove mud and snow.
- The 151mm centre disc and the self-adjusting mechanical parking brake are mounted on the rear driveshaft, increasing ground clearance.
- The oil cooler with built-in fan deals with high rpm, high load use.
- Starting is electric, including an in-gear start mechanism plus auxiliary recoil.
- The exhaust and muffler are stainless steel for long-term durability.
- The thickly padded seat uses dual-density foam to provide all-day riding comfort; 4 litre side-opening compartment can be opened while the rider is seated.
- The waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power.
- Unique floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping away mud and debris.
- Skid-plate and sump-guard
- Extended skid-plate and sump-guard to protect the underside of the machine from damage.
Comes with a 2 year warranty
Will be workshop prepared and serviced prior to sale.
UK Delivery, Finance and Exports all arranged.
**QUADS DELIVERED UK WIDE FOR ONLY £95**