Fourtrax 420 FM2
£6,750.00 + VAT
Power steering, switchable 2/4wd, plus manual five-speed gearbox and automatic clutch.
Performance, ability and durability.
The Fourtrax 420 is a true mid-size all-round ATV with class-leading power, performance and efficiency.
GET IT DONE
With its rugged next-generation styling, the Honda Fourtrax 420 offers exceptional pulling power, all-weather easy starts and quick acceleration, delivered by a fuel-injected, liquid-cooled 420cc engine. It also features a beefy 5-speed gearbox.
For stopping power to match, dual front hydraulic disc brakes with disc covers incorporate patented built-in scrapers that remove mud and snow from inside the front wheel. Easy to maintain and handle, the Fourtrax 420 is fun to ride with all the reliability you would expect from a Honda ATV.
GET UP CLOSE
The Fourtrax 420 is built with all the quality, reliability and advanced features expected of a Honda ATV.
THE HONDA DIFFERENCE
An engine that's always good for the job.
The engine is longitudinally-mounted. With the crankshaft in line with the frame you get direct driveshaft alignment to the wheels, improved drivetrain efficiency and a low centre of gravity. And it’s a major contributor to great stability, handling and balance. All features you expect of a Honda ATV.
ROUGH STUFF TOUGH
For simple usability and a rewarding ride, this ATV sets the standard.
AP Suretrac™ torque-sensing limited-slip differential and 4 Direct drive-shafts for maximum traction.
Rugged frame and suspension provide up to 233mm of ground clearance. An Axle-mounted heavy-duty trailer hitch with 385kg towing capacity is installed as standard equipment, providing complete versatility.
Independent double-wishbone front suspension with 185mm travel soaks up anything in the way – aiding rider comfort and all the while keeping steering precise.
DIFFERENCE IN THE DETAIL
It's Honda's careful attention to detail that sets our ATVs apart from the rest.
- Large fuel tank with reserve - allows you to go long distances without having to refill.
- Electric starting - plus an in-gear start facility - features auxiliary recoil and automatic internal-decompression system.
- Large 7.2-litre airbox and a washable/reusable foam air filter provide increased airflow to the engine, for increased performance and easy maintenance.
- Snorkel-type air-intake system is specially designed to resist water ingestion.
- Steel cargo racks front and rear haul loads of 30kg and 60kg respectively.
- Axle-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch with 385kg towing capacity.
- Unique floorboards allow the rider's feet to grip the footrests while keeping away from mud and debris.
- Twin-headlights with 30-Watt bulbs feature multi-reflector lenses.
Comes with a 2 year warranty
Will be workshop prepared and serviced prior to sale.
UK Delivery, Finance and Exports all arranged.
**QUADS DELIVERED UK WIDE FOR ONLY £95**