Foreman 500 FA6
POA + VAT
POA . Auto. Electric Shift Program (ESP) adds effortless handlebar-mounted push-button gear changes.
The ATV that just loves to get stuck in.
The Foreman is a heavy-hitting ATV built for hard work and hauling big loads – day in, day out.
LEAVING NOTHING TO CHANCE
Big loads, long days – no problem.
Some days you feel like it’s all uphill. Lucky you’ve got the Foreman working for you. The low-down torque from the liquid cooled engine lets you tackle the really rough terrain, as well as those big towing jobs. Experience has taught you well and you know one thing above all else – you can rely on a Foreman.
GET UP CLOSE
The Foreman is built with all the quality, reliability and advanced features expected of a Honda ATV.
Total efficiency for every job.
The engine is longitudinally-mounted. With the crankshaft in line with the frame you get direct driveshaft alignment to the wheels, improved drivetrain efficiency and a low centre of gravity. And it’s a major contributor to great stability, handling and balance, all features you expect from a Honda ATV.
ADJUST YOUR RIDE
Let's get a shift on.
The massively strong steel swingarm allows 185mm rear wheel travel. Adjustable spring preload ensures well-controlled power delivery as well as increased comfort, precision and work capability.
DIFFERENCE IN THE DETAIL
It's Honda's careful attention to detail that sets our ATVs apart from the rest.Brakes
Dual front discs feature brake calipers with a patented built-in scraper system to remove mud and snow.
- Large radiator and fan ensure optimal cooling under tough operating conditions.
- Electric starting also features auxiliary recoil.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension ensures smooth progress over rough terrain.
- Exhaust and muffler are stainless steel for long-term durability.
- Large racks feature an improved design for easier lashing of cargo.
- Axle-mounted, heavy-duty trailer hitch with up to 600kg towing capacity.
- Rear-opening storage compartment allows access when the rack is loaded and there’s a water-resistant left-side glovebox.
- Waterproof accessory socket provides 12-volt, 10-amp power.
- Unique floorboards allow the rider’s feet to grip the footrests while keeping away mud and debris.
Comes with a 2 year warranty
Will be workshop prepared and serviced prior to sale.
UK Delivery, Finance and Exports all arranged.
**QUADS DELIVERED UK WIDE FOR ONLY £95**